Answers to most FAQs:
• My gear consists of all Nikon products from prime and zoom lenses to lighting equipment.
• If I had only one lens to shoot with it would be the Nikon 50mm 1.8. This lens yields beautiful sharp results in daylight and indoors.
• I capture around 50-100 images per hour depending on the details and schedule of each individual wedding.
• My style of shooting is unobtrusive. I will give direction when needed and stay as invisible as I possibly can on the wedding day because I believe genuine candid moments happen behind the scenes.
• I also shoot posed formal photos because I feel these are important too. The end result is a collection of photojournalistic, candid and artistic wedding images.
• Engagement sessions are great for my couples to get familiar with me and being in front of the camera. The finalized images can also be used for a engagement photo guest book, canvas print and slideshow on the wedding day.